About the Company:
GetSetUp is a mission-driven education technology company dedicated to creating economic and learning opportunities for older adults. Using our learning platform, older adults can learn about a variety of topics through live, interactive, peer-to-peer classes. These classes are available throughout the day, multiple times a week so users can drop into a class if they are available or register for classes in the future. The platform currently offers more than 150 classes on essential life-changing skills, ranging from professional development, technology, health, wellness, hobbies, and even casual social hours. Our trained expert guides hold graduate and master's degrees in business, music, science, and more. GetSetUp is headquartered in San Francisco.
About the Role:
The TA Support role is nestled within the Operations Team and has a big influence on the GetSetUp Learner and Guide experience. This team ensures that each Learner and Guide are able navigate the GetSetUp tool and participate in classes confidently. GetSetUp is growing rapidly so we are looking for someone who can pick up on new systems quickly, thrive in ambiguity, and enjoy creating relationships with who we serve. This role will be cross trained in all Support Team responsibilities.
- Become proficient in all Support Team responsibilities (email and chat)
- Manage the dashboard for new Guides and help them launch and end classes
- Address technical queries from Learners during class
- Mark attendance for all Learners in class
- Create tickets for Learners who need additional help
- Manage and monitor the class's Zoom chat
- Send post-class notes so the class can be marked as "Complete"
- Create response templates based on most frequently asked questions
- Work with the scheduling team to assign a team of TA interns to different guides/classes
- 1-3 years of work experience at a startup or a customer service/facing role
- Adaptable and flexible. You are able to switch between different tasks throughout the workday
- You pick up new systems and technology quickly
- Courteous, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep level of empathy and patience with older adults
- Adaptable and flexible. You are able to
- Fluent with Zoom & Zendesk
Key skill Required
- Good Communication
- Teacher Assistant